Monday, July 16, 2007

Some Links

I have added links to my sidebar now and again, but there are four new ones I especially want to point out because they belong to a friend, Confutus. He has quite a project started having to do with an outline of knowledge and also showing how various subjects connect with one another. The sites he has set up are as follows:

Sapience Knowledge Base

Independent Learning Forum (can also be accessed from the SKB home page)

Independent Learning (blog)

From the Ground (this is more of a political blog)

Come visit these sites and leave comments on the blogs or discuss independent learning on the forum. Anyone who is interested in continued learning will probably find something they are interested in. Also, homeschoolers and unschoolers (a term new to me!) will probably find this useful, too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Confutus said...

Thanks for the links!

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hi! I haven't seen this blog. I like your other blog. I will link to you. Thanks!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Mary A said...

Hi, a! Thanks! Glad you stopped by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home