Sunday, October 08, 2006

Film Noir

There is an excellent post on the film noir genre over at Kulturblog. Its title is "8 Essential Films: A Film Noir Primer" and I believe you will enjoy it--photos, brief reviews, and a discussion of what film noir is.

I'm no expert on this film genre, but it is a type of film that can capture the attention and the imagination. Some of the films I have seen, but do not remember well, and others I have not seen. Add them to your "rent" or "buy" lists!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Titus Todd said...

Okay, Mary, I'm tagging you for a Halloween MeMe. I never heard of a MeMe before and I didn't know where to tag you, so here is my attempt.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Mary A said...

Titus, when I clicked on your link, it just said page not found. Was it a series of questions or something--I've never rec'd a meme before, but have seen them being passed around the blogs.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Mary A said...

OK, I went over to your blog and found the questions, so I'll do a post for it and tag someone else. Thanks! Should be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home