Saturday, August 19, 2006

Are Negotiations for Peace in the Middle East Even Possible?

Caroline B. Glick has a new column up that illustrates vividly why it is useless to try to negotiate peace with terrorists. Good-hearted people everywhere think (hope) that we can reason with terrorists, but there comes a time when we have to realize that terrorists have no intention of stopping their aggression short of destroying Israel. And then moving on to the United States and Europe. We have to realize that we must fight back--that anything less is seen as weakness and an invitation to attack.

"Reports say that in Israel things are back to normal--NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" by Caroline B. Glick.

It is hard, I know, to realize that there really is evil abroad in the world, but we must realize it and deal with it head on. World domination sounds like something from the movies, but it is real and it is the goal of Islamic terrorists. When will we wake up?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice new blog, Mary. I just wanted you to know I'm quoting something from your other blog, By Study and Also By Faith, in an article at Right Truth. It's just a silly little article, but your quote will make it worthwhile. Sometimes we bloggers get too serious, and stay that way. I have to lighten up now and then and post something NOT in the news. Good luck with this blog

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2006/08/warning_bloggin.html

Debbie

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks, Debbie. I enjoyed your blog post quoting me. And I enjoy your blog generally.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Titus Todd said...

Since you are a much better at posting to your blog than I am, I thought I would point you to these comments I recently enjoyed by
Arab-American psychiatrist Wafa Sultan. She was interviewed on Al-Jazeera TV on February 21, 2006. I actually originally saw the video and then found the transcript. She makes some excellent comments about how the mentality of Islamic extremists is wrong.

I figure you would enjoy it and some of those who read your blog would also.

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=1050

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks, Titus Todd! I'd heard of that interview, but didn't know where to find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home